Is your computer plagued with viruses and other malicious software? Never fear – eBits is Seattle’s virus removal specialists, and we can help.
How Do I Know If My Computer Is Infected?
Computer viruses have evolved from minor annoyances to full-fledged security threats. If your computer is acting up, don’t delay – let eBits resolve the problem.
Common symptoms of infection include:
- General sluggishness
- Corrupted or missing files
- Malfunctioning programs
- Unexplained shut-downs
- Strange mouse behavior
- Bounced-back emails
- Emails being sent from your account without your knowledge
- Pop-up windows on your desktop
- Programs asking for credit card information
- And other unexpected problems
There are many kinds of viruses and malware, and they may cause very different symptoms from one another. If you suspect that your computer may be infected,bring it in to either of eBits’ two Seattle locations for diagnosis.
Our Virus Removal Process
Not all infections look or act the same, which is why it’s important to analyze each case first. A computer diagnosis from eBits will reveal:
- Exactly what kind of virus or malware you have, if any
- What needs to be done to fix the situation
- What you can do to prevent this problem from reoccurring
- What data can be recovered from the infected computer
Our technicians have years of experience in cleaning viruses and malware from computers. No matter how severe the infection, we can clean it up and get your machine working like new again. Our virus and malware removal services are available for Windows, Mac, and Linux computers.
Ready to get started? Contact eBits today, or simply bring your computer down to one of our two convenient Seattle locations. Prefer a house call? We also offer on-site support for homes and businesses.